Sunday, July 25, 2010

TTABSNL Digest Number 1832

There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1a. Re: Operation injustice
From: muralidharan muralidharan


Message
________________________________________________________________________
1a. Re: Operation injustice
Posted by: "muralidharan muralidharan" ranjumd@yahoo.co.in ranjumd
Date: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:45 am ((PDT))

BOSS IS ALWAYS RIGHT

When I Take a long time
to finish,

I am slow,

When my boss takes a
long time,

he is thorough

When I don't do it,

I am lazy,

When my boss does not do
it,

he is busy,

When I do something without
being told,

I am trying to be smart,


When my boss does the
same,

he takes the initiative,


When I please my boss,

I am apple polishing,

When my boss pleases his
boss,

He is cooperating ,

When I make a mistake,

I' am an idiot.

When my boss makes a
mistake,

He's only human.

When I am out of the
office,

I am wondering around.

When my boss is out of
the office,

He's on business.

When I am on a day off
sick,

I am always sick.

When my boss is a day
off sick,

He must be very ill.

When I apply for leave,

I must be going for an
interview .

When my boss applies for
leave,

it's because he's
overworked

When I do good,

my boss never remembers
,

When I do wrong,

he never forgets
Dear pritpal
I just want to remind the old mail pl


A Muralidharan TTA

District President SNATTA Trichy  SSA

Tamil Nadu

--- On Sun, 25/7/10, Yasin Sindhi <ygsindhi_mln@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: Yasin Sindhi <ygsindhi_mln@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Re: TTABSNL Operation injustice
To: TTABSNL@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 25 July, 2010, 9:59 AM

 






My dear friend Pritpal,
 
U r truely right that "For creating history we have to break the rules and raise our voice again injustice only then this management hear our voice"
 

 
Regards,
Er.Yasin Sindhi
BSC-WLL, PALANPUR (N.G.)
M: +919429361555

From: Er.PRITPAL SINGH <preetparu@yahoo. co.in>
To: TTABSNL@yahoogroups .com
Sent: Sat, 24 July, 2010 9:46:57 PM
Subject: Re: TTABSNL Operation injustice


Hello Friends
 
I m very much strange over the silence by CHQ SNATTA and Central coordinator Punjab & CC Hakam Singh ji.We always shared our experience like we work like SDE & JTO but cedit goes to those who sitting  on the chairs in the A.C rooms. Nodoubt we all are very good harworker only problem is that we are silent when injustice done on anyone. This is not in mine case may be like there more cases in whole country. what the question arises here that how many from us open our mouth raise our voice against  injustice?
 
For raising voice only confidence is required what we get today this is due to SMS on cell of GM, DGM and CGM also. Today first time I fax a written complaint to CGM Punjab.Nobody from CHQ reply my mail. I want to know for what purpose we made our association i.e Injustice over TTA Cadre but I m sorry to say that we keep mum when management attacks on others. what we need at time is that we stand with that person and our CHQ raise infected persons voice to Delhi so that everyone knows regarding our unity and power. This is called perfect and effective
associations.
 
If being single person attack on DGM then why not together we attack on CMD for ou demand this is the weakness we always followed the rule but my dear for raising voice rules must be broken as these were made broken. My dear friend should our country got freedom if Mahatma Gandhi ji and Saheed Bhagat singh keep their mouth shut, not at all friends. For creating history we have to broken the rules and raise our voice again injustice only then this management hear our voice
I hope CHQ must waken up and take a quick action so that i got justice.
 
 


 WITH REGARDS
 Er.PRITPAL SINGH
 DISTT PRESIDENT SNATTA,BSNLEU
 LCM MEMBER HOSHIARPUR
 PUNJAB 09417073556
 
 
preet
 
 

--- On Sat, 24/7/10, Er.PRITPAL SINGH <preetparu@yahoo. co.in> wrote:


From: Er.PRITPAL SINGH <preetparu@yahoo. co.in>
Subject: TTABSNL Operation injustice [1 Attachment]
To: ttabsnl@yahoogroups .com
Cc: "hakam singh" <circlesecretarypunj ab@gmail. com>
Date: Saturday, 24 July, 2010, 12:12 PM


 


Dear Friends
Kindly find enclosed h/w the complaint regarding injustice done by DGM(Admn) to CGM Chandigarh. I have done everything for raising my voice towards injustice now i am requesting to CC Punjab and CHQ Snatta to take my voice at Delhi for not getting any type of award only for showing injustice done by DGM ( Admn) HSP.


 WITH REGARDS
 Er.PRITPAL SINGH
 DISTT PRESIDENT SNATTA,BSNLEU
 LCM MEMBER HOSHIARPUR
 PUNJAB 09417073556
 
 
preet
 
 




Messages in this topic (5)

Please visit us at www.snatta.org for more details.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TTABSNL/

<*> Your email settings:
Digest Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TTABSNL/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
TTABSNL-normal@yahoogroups.com
TTABSNL-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
TTABSNL-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment