Sunday, September 13, 2009

[TTABSNL] plz GUIDE ME.........

 

HI myself yogesh verma.I got selected in tta and right now on training.plz guide me about................
 
 
 
which section will be better out of broadband,mobile ,switching,computer or any other....
 
which will be better indoor or outdoor?
 
i want to learn the things...
 
plz guide me according to ur experience..
 
1 more thing will it be benifical to do MBA I  have done btech.....so will there be any benifit of MBA for permotion???


See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz.

__._,_.___
Please visit us at www.SNATTA.org for more details.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Sitebuilder

Build a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment