Monday, August 31, 2009

Re: [TTABSNL] regarding LDCE JTO exam

 

dear sunil,
i think it is not correct. it may b the old condition,
but in Rule-8 transfer under bsnl transfer policy dated 7-5-2008, it is not mentioned anything about loss of service.
better to ask mr.chandan president SNATTA
he may help.

--- On Mon, 31/8/09, Sunil shinde <sbs4640@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Sunil shinde <sbs4640@yahoo.com>
Subject: [TTABSNL] regarding LDCE JTO exam
To: TTABSNL@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 31 August, 2009, 3:45 PM

 
hi
I am sunil shinde TTA sangli Maharashtra I am getting transfer under rule 38 from sangli district to kolhapur district of maharashtra . In my transfer order there is mentioned that I have lost my service in old SSA and I have to complete fresh eligible period of service in new SSA.  Anybody knows the actuale ruling. contact me on 09422432300


See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz.


Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here.

__._,_.___
Please visit us at www.snatta.org
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment