Sunday, June 21, 2009

Re: [TTABSNL] Re: Put B-Tech Degree in my service book



Hi
u missed one point. I had written "after u join". so when u will join as a TTA in your SSA after training, there u will get to know who your SDE(HRD) is. There is no SDE(HRD) in corporate office. It is the SDE(HRD) in u'r SSA. In fact after training you will have to report to SDE(HRD) of your SSA who will give u further posting. Corporate office has nothing to do with a TTA. Everything wil be dealt at your SSA at GM level maximum.
 
So nothing to do till u join at your own SSA after training. Till then enjoy yourself.
 
Bye
Chandan
9437422555


From: anupam_tech <anupam_tech@yahoo.com>
To: TTABSNL@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 19 June, 2009 7:38:04 AM
Subject: [TTABSNL] Re: Put B-Tech Degree in my service book

hi u write "write an application to your SDE(HRD)"... SDE(HRD) in my SSA or Corporate office? I am newbe,pls give me address of SDE(HRD)if u give kind co-operation pls write step by step which i have to done. I am in now in training in CTTC kolkata.I recruited in Kolkata SSA,in W..B. Thanks for reply.

--- In TTABSNL@yahoogroups .com, CHANDAN KUMAR SAMAL <chandan_bsnl@ ....> wrote:
>
> Hi
> after u join as a TTA in your SSA, write an application to your SDE(HRD) requesting him to add your degree to your qualifications. Forward this application from your SDE & DE respectively and submit it to SDE HRD along with the supporting degree certificates.
> Don't forget to mention in that application that you have completed your degree before joining BSNL(training) .
>
> Don't ignore or neglect. This is very important for your carrer.. do this as a first thing as soon as u join u'r SSA.
>
> bye
> Chandan
> 9437422555
>
>
>
>
> ____________ _________ _________ __
> From: anupam_tech <anupam_tech@ ...>
> To: TTABSNL@yahoogroups .com
> Sent: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009 11:49:41 PM
> Subject: [TTABSNL] Put B-Tech Degree in my service book
>
>
>
>
>
> I am new joinee in TTA BSNL in Kolkata SSA.
> At the time of application I only send my diploma qualification which is reqd for eligible in TTA exam 2008.
> When I qualified and call for certificate verification, they are not agree to take My B-Tech certificate.
> Is their any rules for add my B-tech qualification or face any problem if I not add my B-tecg degree in my service book.
>
> I alredy shows this degree in PVR form. Now I am in training in TTA induction course.
> Pls help me for my problem.
>
>
>
>
>
> ICC World Twenty20 England &#39;09 exclusively on YAHOO! CRICKET http://cricket. yahoo.com
>



Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

__._,_.___
http://www.snatta.org/

1.GET U'R COMPLETE DETAILS UPLOADED IN THE <TTADATABASE>
  
       Click BELOW for ---CIRCLE WISE---- list
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TTABSNL/database?method=reportRows&tbl=4&sortBy=3&sortDir=down&startAt=&prntRpt=1

       Click BELOW for ----ALPHABETICAL---- list
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TTABSNL/database?method=reportRows&tbl=4&sortBy=1&sortDir=down&startAt=&prntRpt=1
2.TRY TO LOGIN TO THE GROUPSITE ATLEAST ONCE A MONTH
3.LEND A HELPING HAND & SEE HOW MANY U GET IN RETURN
4.LOG ON TO OUR WEBSITE http://www.snatta.org/ & http://sancharstaff.com
COZ TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
LONG LIVE THE UNITY
for any queries contact CHANDAN on 9417104125
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment